Dry Piston Flow Meters Calibration
At our calibration facility we carry out the calibration of Dry Piston Flowmeters in the range 5,00 Sml / min (Nml / min) - 50,00 Sl/ min (Nl / min). The calibrations can be carried out with the following anhydrous gases: air and nitrogen. The flow rates indicated are expressed at the actual temperature and pressure conditions of the measured gas.
The calibration of the Dry Piston Flow Meters takes place in our laboratory under controlled temperature and humidity conditions in the following ranges:
- Laboratory temperature: 23 °C ± 1 °C
- Humidity: 30/70 %
The calibration of the Dry Piston Flowmeters is performed by comparing the sample flow measurement with our primary standard flow rate, according to the calibration method defined in the calibration procedures stored at our calibration laboratory.
We perform the calibration of Dry Piston Flow Meters from 3 to 10 calibration points between 5/10% and 100% of the measuring range of the device under test (DUT) with a minimum of 3 repetitions of the calibration test, up to 5 repetitions of the calibration test.
As result of the performed test, a calibration report will be issued containing:
- Sample flow rate under actual temperature and pressure conditions of the measured gas
- Flow rate measured by the Dry Piston Flowmeter in calibration expressed at the actual temperature and pressure measurement of the measured gas
- Calibration coefficients and average calibration coefficient for calibration tests performed
- Calibration uncertainty expressed as extended uncertainty of the calibration coefficients resulting from the tests performed
- Environmental conditions during the calibration process
- Reference to the procedures and the metrological chain used in the calibration process.