Volumetric Diaphragm Meters Calibration
We perform the calibration of Volumetric Diaphragm Gas Meter in the range of 0.25 Sl/min - 50 Sl/min at our calibration facility. The calibrations can be carried out with the following anhydrous gases: air and nitrogen. The flow rates indicated are expressed at the actual temperature and pressure conditions of the gas passing through the volumetric meter.
We calibrate the following Volumetric Diaphragm Gas Meter:
- Volumetric Diaphragm Meter Class G 1.6
- Volumetric Diaphragm Meter Class G 2.5
- Volumetric Diaphragm Meter Class G 4
The calibration of the Volumetric Diaphragm Gas Meter takes place at our laboratory at controlled temperature and humidity conditions in the following ranges:
- Laboratory temperature: 23 °C ± 1 °C
- Humidity: 30 / 70 %
- Sample flow under actual temperature and pressure conditions of the measured gas
- Primary Volume as product of primary flow rate and transit time
- Volume cumulated by the Volumetric Diaphragm Gas Meter under test expressed at the actual temperature and pressure conditions of the measured gas
- Calibration coefficients and average calibration coefficient for calibration tests performed
- Calibration uncertainty expressed as extended uncertainty of the calibration coefficients resulting from the tests performed
- Environmental conditions during the calibration process
- Reference to the procedures and the metrological chain used in the calibration process.
The calibration of the Volumetric Diaphragm Meter is performed by comparing the sample flow measurement with our primary standard flow rate, according to the calibration method defined in the calibration procedures stored at our calibration laboratory. The comparison is made between the volume of gas totalized by the Volumetric meter - to be calibrated - and the primary volume resulting from the product of the sample flow rate and the time taken by the gas to pass through the Volumetric Meter.
We perform the calibration of Volumetric Diaphragm Gas Meter from 3 to 5 calibration points between 0.25 Sl/min and 50 Sl/min with a minimum of 3 repetitions of the calibration test and a maximum of 5 repetitions of the calibration test.
As result of the performed test, a calibration report will be issued containing: